Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wow they have grown up haven't they!! I miss the days of matching baby clothes (Grace was a big girl) they were ready for school and it was a cold day that is why they have such big jackets on. I miss the warm weather that's for sure. I am happy to say I have great little girls they are both very helpful only giving an occasional eye roll. I know everyone says that their boyfriends will have to worry about Justin but I will definetly give any guy who wants to date my girls a run for their money.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I am so excited you are back to blogging! My kids will be excited too:) I'm sure Faith will be in heaven lol

Beth your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! All grown up. Makes me kinda sad:(

Rachel said...

Holy Cow! The girls are so grown up. No boyfriends allowed ever. Don't forget the 2 older brothers. Boyfriends beware! I'm glad you all are doing well. Are you doing school online or at a campus? I'm glad you are back.