Monday, February 2, 2009

Flat Stanley


This is a picture of Ryan Marissa, and Grace (Zach didn't want one) with Flat Stanley. My niece in New Mexico sent him to stay with us for a few days. We are supposed to send him back with pictures of what he did when he was with us. Zach decided to dress him up with a got milk hat and a milk jug. The girls enjoyed sleeping with him in there beds although I moved him so he wouldn't tear. I hope my sis checks this out to see what Mr. Flat has been up too.






2 comments:

Bridget said...

I've never heard of Flat Stanley. Clue us in...looks and sounds fun. Is it a book?

4kidscrazy said...

yes it is a book. The boys said they read it in mrs. razo's class. He is a boy who gets squashed and ends up being flat. My sisters daughter had a class project to send flat stanley to all of their friends and family and see how different people live. My mom took him to the police station and had him finger printed, we took him on the dairy and dressed him up like a dairyman. the kids really enjoyed it and they look forward to seeing how everyone lives. you should try it.