Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wow I haven't been here in a while.

Well most of you know of the going's on's in our life but for those who don't I will update you. Ok here goes. First, as most of you know yes we were on the show "Wife Swap". With that said we are still normal and we did actually enjoy the experience. Obviously the family I visited was polar opposite of us and that is what the show is about so yes there was conflict but not to much. Next, I have decided to go back to school. I have always for as long as I can remember wanted to be a nurse. Grace will be in kindergarten full time next year so now is a good time to start. I am excited to go back and also Justin is amazed at how smart I am. I on the other hand am mad at how amazed he is. I hope to get into the nursing program next spring God willing. I am amazed at how grown up the kids are. I thank the Lord everyday for the many blessings he has given us. I pray he continues to bless us with health and strength. Justin had surgery 2 weeks ago for a hernia and all went well (there is a reason men don't have babies) I hope you are all happy I updated this and I will do my best to do so regularly. I should go now I hear my girls talking about their boyfriends and I am going to put the kibosh on that one :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There, has your show aired yet, I think it is a cool show..

Good luck with school!

4kidscrazy said...

No it will aire on feb 27