Sunday, October 14, 2007

Long time no talk. we are busy but i still check in all the time. tomorrow we have family pics and as a typical woman i am stressing out. i can't figure out what to wear and how i will do my hair etc. I am still having mother in law drama though. we went over there on friday and my sister in law was home. my girls love playing dress up so my sister in law asks my mother in law where the dress she wore in my wedding was so the girls could wear it. my mother in law declared that she threw it away. ok her exact words were " that thing got lost in the move". my husband said mom you threw it away? you never throw anything away and you threw the dress she wore in our wedding away. needless to say he got an earfull on the way home and i truly am hurt. oh well my mom is all i need anyway. she is coming tomorrow so that will be a welcome change an actual person who understands me THANK GOD!!!! well now i must go and try on some more outfits i am not gonna pay for pics and look like crap. wish me luck.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

you will look beautiful. your hair alone:)LOL... call me ill help you figure it out;)

Bridget said...

your slacking... i want some new posts