Sunday, October 7, 2007

Have you seen my cheese???

Oh the humanity we have lost the cheese.. literally we lost a big block of stinky cheese in our house. we went for a quad ride with our kids and justin's grandma had sent a block of cheese from the dutch bakery in chino. for some reason he had it with him (i am thinking he got it out of the fridge in the barn) he put zach in charge of the cheese. they got off the quad in the back of the dairy i for sure know the cheese was with us at that point. they then found the worlds most amazing catapillar (well to them at least) we then rode home. the cheese made it to the door the kids realized catapillars need to eat they ran off with the cheese and from that point it is a mystery. i believe they put it down in which at that point our lab swooped in and snatched it. my husband the cheese lover is with me on that one. my children are trying to convince me otherwise. they said zach passed it off to grace and she gave it to marissa and marissa did not want it so she gave it to grace and you can tell where this is going. so they have me searching my house since they are adiment that it made it in. so if you find my cheese please let me know because i am sure once it starts to smell we will all know where it is!!!!!

No comments: